Join the Buffalo Bicycling Club on Zwift for a 2 hour ride at a steady pace of 2.5 watts/kilogram. This is a social group ride, so please stick to the pace and please stick with the ride leader. Since this is a collaborative ride, if 2.5w.kg doesn’t work for you, feel free to adjust your weight in zwift accordingly before the ride starts so you can ride along!
Click the link here to sign up on Zwift Companion for Sunday 12/10
New to Zwift? Here’s what you need:
- A bike set up on a smart trainer, or a regular stationary trainer with a power meter or at least a speed/cadence sensor
- A membership to Zwift
- The Zwift app on your smart device or computer so you can ride on the platform
- The Zwift Companion App on your smartphone or smart device so you can browse group events and join the club.
- Join the Buffalo Bicycling Club on the Zwift Companion App by selecting “Clubs” –> “All Clubs” –> type in “Buffalo Bicycling Club”
- Click the Plus on this week’s event to say you’re going (without joining the club on Zwift and marking that you’re going to this week’s ride, Zwift won’t send you to the right place)
- Get on Zwift 10 minutes early to enter into the event starting pit so you’re ready to take off at 9am sharp! Make sure you have your food and water with you because Zwift rides don’t take breaks!