This is the first USA Cycling Sanctioned Event of our local calendar! This is a completely separate event from your BBC Membership and must sign up through our link on Bikereg.com here!
Park at the Marilla Town Park 3 Rod Road Entrance, (different from the club race)
Click Here to View the Course Page. A 7.4 mile rolling loop on low-traffic roads, great for an all-rounder rider!
What You Should Expect on Race Day:
- A USA Cycling Sanctioned race requires more preparation. Please plan to arrive 60 minutes early to get into your riding clothes and get your bike ready
- Head over to the registration tent to get your race number and pin it on your jersey according to the instructions,
- head out on the bike get a few pedal strokes in the legs to warm up
- Line up in the Marilla Town Park parking lot 5 minutes before your Category’s race time. Your race will do a neutral rollout from 3 Rod Rd to the start line on Eastwood Rd and your race will begin!
- After your race, head back to the parking lot to check on the results. You have a 15-minute protest period until results are official. Follow the instructions of the chief referee.