The Two Days of Buffalo Stage Race is put on by our friends at the East Aurora Racing Club! It is a separate event from the BBC and must sign up through their link on Bikereg.com here!
Expect a lot of action over 3 stages, a short prologue time trial, a circuit race, and a road race!
What You Should Expect on Race Day(s):
- A USA Cycling Sanctioned race requires more preparation. Please plan to arrive 60 minutes early to get into your riding clothes and get your bike ready
- Head over to the registration tent to get your race number and pin it on your jersey according to the instructions,
- head out on the bike get a few pedal strokes in the legs to warm up
- Line up in parking lot or start line 5 minutes before your Category’s race time or your individual TT time. Your race will begin at the sound of the chief referee’s whistle!
- After your race, head back to the parking lot to check on the results. You have a 15-minute protest period until results are official. Follow the instructions of the chief referee.